Friday, August 27, 2010

Um, excuse me, your dress is ringing

I'm not sure how I feel about this. The pros, of course, would be that you'd never lose your cellphone (that is, until you took off the dress).

The cons, however, would be rather significant. What if you're in a meeting and forget to turn OFF your dress? What if your dress gets caught in the rain? What if you're doing the Macarena and accidentally call your mother repeatedly?

You be the judge.

The Little Black Dress of the Future Doubles as a Cellphone

1 comment:

  1. I'm still behind the times with a Samsung Juke and it fits nicely inside my bra if I'm without purse or pockets. I guess it all depends on where you want 'it' to vibrate!

    ReplyDelete

For those of you not commenting directly from a blog, the simplest way to leave a comment is to go to the "Comment as" dropdown menu and select Name/URL. Type in your name and don't worry about the URL.