Sunday, January 2, 2011

Reminders, not resolutions for 2011

It's easy to have a laundry list of New Year's resolutions as you start out the fresh, 365 days that will be 2011. I'm as guilty as the next person of saying, "This year, I'm gonna (insert random resolution that will be virtually forgotten about by January 15)."

Then I watched this little video. And I realized... I don't need to do anything new. Or change anything drastically. Or make promises to myself I know I won't keep. I just need to remember what's important. And when I think about what will really enrich my life, suddenly it's very simple.

Take 2 minutes and 42 seconds to view this video. Then take the next 365 to make sure you accomplish as many of them as you can.

A Reminder of the Important Things in Life

Happy New Year to you all.

1 comment:

  1. A very good message at the start of a new year..inspiring.
    FIBJ

    ReplyDelete

For those of you not commenting directly from a blog, the simplest way to leave a comment is to go to the "Comment as" dropdown menu and select Name/URL. Type in your name and don't worry about the URL.