Saturday, March 31, 2012

My (dis)interest with Pinterest

I really tried to get on the Pinterest bandwagon. I wanted to be "one of them" - the ones who post these great ideas for cool crafts, amazing outfit combinations, and brilliant do-it-yourself home ideas. I read the FAQs, asked advice from friends as to how to navigate all the "boards" and "pins".


Read my Pinterest journey in the latest article of Pastelle Magazine, a relatively new pub that is making waves for women in the Bloomington/
Normal area.


What's the Interest in Pinterest?

Since the article, I've tried to keep my interest up, but I find myself shying away, knowing full well it will be two or three hours of my life that I'll never get back. Why? Because even thought I don't have the time to browse boards and peruse pins, I have even less time to implement these inventive ideas - and knowing others do makes me feel inadequate.

For now, I will live vicariously through other people's Pinterest proficiencies. What's your interest in Pinterest? Do tell!

Shameless plug: "Like" Pastelle on Facebook and not only will you get to read great articles on health, kids and life for women, but you'll get free coffee! Click HERE to like Pastelle!


No comments:

Post a Comment

For those of you not commenting directly from a blog, the simplest way to leave a comment is to go to the "Comment as" dropdown menu and select Name/URL. Type in your name and don't worry about the URL.